Last Days of an Immortal
When you live forever, what will you live for?
In our distant future, science will provide access to eternal life. With immortality a universal constant, the concept of crime takes on a new definition, giving rise to the “Philosophical Police,” agents trained to solve conflicts between individuals as well as entire species of aliens who have integrated into our society. When two such species erupt in violence over a crime committed centuries ago, Police agent Elijah must submerge himself in each culture to understand how to overcome their ignorance of each other and bring about peace. Soon, however, he finds himself confronting his own immortality, and examining the concept of death itself…
In a world where death no longer exists, why do so many want to give up on life?
LAST DAYS OF AN IMMORTAL is a classic, cerebral science fiction story in the tradition of JG Ballard, Gattaca, Solaris, and THX 1138.
- 01-27-2013 Last Days of an Immortal – Bleeding Cool
- 12-21-2012 Last Days of an Immortal – Broken Frontier
- 04-17-2013 Last Days of an Immortal – Comics Bulletin
- 01-19-2013 Last Days of an Immortal – Cosmic Comix
- 05-19-2013 Last Days of an Immortal – Nerdspan
- 12-11-2012 Last Days of an Immortal – Publish or Perish
- 12-24-2012 Last Days of an Immortal – Publishers Weekly (Starred Review)
- 04-29-2013 Last Days of an Immortal – Sequential Tart
Add to the conversation
HOPELESS, MAINE VOL. 2: INHERITANCE Original Graphic Novel Hardcover Retail Price: $19.95 U.S. Page Count: 104 pages Format: Hardcover, 6” x 9”, full color Genre: Fantasy Written byTom and Nimue Brown Illustrated by Tom Brown Cover by Tom Brown Rating: …
FRAGGLE ROCK CLASSICS VOL. 2 Collected Edition Softcover Retail Price: $9.95 U.S. Page Count: 96 pages Format: Softcover, 6” x 9”, full color Genre: Fantasy Written by Stan Kay Illustrated by Marie Severin Cover by Jake Myler Rating: E – …
Press Release October 4, 2013 – Los Angeles, CA – BOOM! Studios and its imprints, KaBOOM! Studios and Archaia Entertainment, are pleased to announce the schedule of signings that will take place at its booth (#1344) and the panels they …