Creator: Alyssa Milano
From the creative mind of Alyssa Milano, with artist Marcus To and writers Jackson Lanzing and Collin Kelly, Hacktivist is a fast-paced cyber-thriller about friendship and freedom in a time of war.
The world knows Ed Hiccox and Nate Graft as the young, brilliant co-founders of YourLife, a social networking company that has changed the way the world connects with each other.
The world knows “sve_Urs3lf” as the largest white-hat hacking group on the planet, exposing information and sparking revolutions across the globe.
What the world doesn’t know is that this is a lie.
Ed Hiccox and Nate Graft are sve_Urs3lf.
When their operation is discovered by the US Government, and their company is taken over by military contracts and the CIA, Ed and Nate must face the real world beyond the code and choose between friendship and what they believe to be right.
Now available in a collected hardcover edition!
- 08-15-2013 Hacktivist – CBR (Interview)
- 11-02-2013 Hacktivist – Comic Vine (Comikaze Report)
- 07-16-2013 Hacktivist – EW.com (Announcement)
- 11-06-2013 Hacktivist – Forbes.com (Interview)
- 09-04-2013 Hacktivist – Fox & Friends (Interview)
- 09-10-2013 Hacktivist – KCAL CBS Los Angeles (Interview)
- 11-05-2013 Hacktivist – LA Weekly (Interview)
- 09-23-2013 Hacktivist – Larry King Now (Interview)
- 07-24-2013 Hacktivist – Nerd Alert (Interview)
- 07-24-2013 Hacktivist – The Outhousers (Interview)
Add to the conversation
Archaia titles Mouse Guard and Hacktivist are included in the BOOM! Studios Humble Bundle that launched today. Pay what you want to receive some great comics! See the press release below! BOOM! STUDIOS PARTNERS WITH HUMBLE BUNDLE TO BENEFIT COMIC …
To time with the release of our new original graphic novel hardcover Cyborg 009, we’ve launched a companion website in cooperation with Ishimori Production! The website is a comprehensive landing page where you can find out more about our graphic …
CYBORG 009 Original Graphic Novel Hardcover Retail Price: $24.95 U.S. Page Count: 120 pages Format: Hardcover, 6.625” x 10.25”, full color Genre: Science Fiction, Action Written by F.J. DeSanto and Bradley Cramp Illustrated by Marcus To and Ian Herring Cover …