Creator: Alyssa Milano
From the creative mind of Alyssa Milano, with artist Marcus To and writers Jackson Lanzing and Collin Kelly, Hacktivist is a fast-paced cyber-thriller about friendship and freedom in a time of war.
The world knows Ed Hiccox and Nate Graft as the young, brilliant co-founders of YourLife, a social networking company that has changed the way the world connects with each other.
The world knows “sve_Urs3lf” as the largest white-hat hacking group on the planet, exposing information and sparking revolutions across the globe.
What the world doesn’t know is that this is a lie.
Ed Hiccox and Nate Graft are sve_Urs3lf.
When their operation is discovered by the US Government, and their company is taken over by military contracts and the CIA, Ed and Nate must face the real world beyond the code and choose between friendship and what they believe to be right.
Releasing in single-issue form (four issues) starting in January 2014 and to be collected into a hardcover in July!
- 08-15-2013 Hacktivist – CBR (Interview)
- 11-02-2013 Hacktivist – Comic Vine (Comikaze Report)
- 07-16-2013 Hacktivist – EW.com (Announcement)
- 11-06-2013 Hacktivist – Forbes.com (Interview)
- 09-04-2013 Hacktivist – Fox & Friends (Interview)
- 09-10-2013 Hacktivist – KCAL CBS Los Angeles (Interview)
- 11-05-2013 Hacktivist – LA Weekly (Interview)
- 09-23-2013 Hacktivist – Larry King Now (Interview)
- 07-24-2013 Hacktivist – Nerd Alert (Interview)
- 07-24-2013 Hacktivist – The Outhousers (Interview)
Add to the conversation
To time with the release of our new original graphic novel hardcover Cyborg 009, we’ve launched a companion website in cooperation with Ishimori Production! The website is a comprehensive landing page where you can find out more about our graphic …
CYBORG 009 Original Graphic Novel Hardcover Retail Price: $24.95 U.S. Page Count: 120 pages Format: Hardcover, 6.625” x 10.25”, full color Genre: Science Fiction, Action Written by F.J. DeSanto and Bradley Cramp Illustrated by Marcus To and Ian Herring Cover …
Hacktivist follows the story of young founders of the world’s most innovative social media company who moonlight secretly as one of the most notorious black-hat hacker teams on the planet. When the U.S. government discovers their operation, they must face …