A handful of useful facts about Ian:
- He has written for computer games, for films, and for cross-country pantomime.
- He accepted an internationally-recognized award in front of thousands of people while dressed as a giant rat.
- He has worked in interactive television, education, games, publishing, and mask-and-puppet-making.
- He spent six months living in a railway carriage.
- When he’s not writing, he’s a games programmer on titles such as LittleBigPlanet and LEGO Harry Potter.
- Tori Amos stole his kettle.
- He does not own a shoggoth, but has friends who specialize in Cthulhu belly-dancing.
- He lives in Cardiff, home of grilled cheese on toast and Doctor Who.